PLANS WITH FULL SIZE TEMPLATES YOU BUILD IT FROM THESE PLANS...
THIS IS A REPLICA OF A LIBRARY CHAIR BENJAMIN FRANKLIN EITHER INVENTED OR IMPORTED FROM ENGLAND IN THE LATE 1700s
If you like to work with wood, you may want to build one of these unique and very practical Library Chair -Step Stools in your spare time in your own shop.
1. PLANS: Detailed plans and drawings. Including FULL SIZE PATTERNS Everything you need. Measurements, a variety of clear easy to understand views. Instructions.
2. TEMPLATES: Full size paper templates. All you have to do is trace the various parts on any wood of your choice. Cut the pieces. Sand smooth. Varnish or paint and assemble the chair at your own speed. Assembly instructions included with Templates.
3. HARDWARE KIT: Available (optional) at extra charge. Contains: All of the screws (16) plus one pair of top quality brass hinges.
PRICE OF HARDWARE KIT only: your choice of two kinds:
1. Top quality highly polished brass hinges(2) plus 16 stainless steel wood screws, priced at: $27.95 + s/h ($3.00).
(you can order by email to: OriginalsByWeber@gmail.com)
2. Medium quality brass hinges (2) plus16 stainless steel wood screws,priced at $13.95 +s/h($3.00)
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET:
U-BUILD-IT Plans, FULL SIZE Templates (Model #LCPT) all in one package
(You provide the wood of your choice and the labor. For one chair you will need approximately 11 board feet of wood, I suggest 1/2" to 3/4" width).
NOTE: A complete kit of pre-cut wood parts in KIT form and a more complete description (with pictures) of this same FRANKLIN Library Chair in pre-cut Red Oak wood is also available. See: "Library Chair 3-IN-1" in the list on your left.
To place your order just Click "ORDER" in the list on your left. Satisfaction guaranteed or money back!