Are you tired of wearing loose dentures?
If so. now is the time for you to order this New Weber Denture Liner Kit to solve that problem for you once and for all!
Keep in mind - you can order one of these kits for TRIAL. By that we mean: No risk, money back guarantee. (you just return the unused liners to us for prompt refund).
HOW TO USE Weber Denture Liners - at home:
1. There are two different Weber Denture Liner kits available:
(1) Kit # RK-4: The denture liner compound in this kit is always soft and mold-able by you. You get it in the shape of a 2" diameter disc (circle) that is about 1/8" thick. You simply use your fingers or scissors to shape the liner to fit your denture. Next, put it in place on your dry denture (it will self-adhere), put the denture in your mouth and apply gentle "bite pressure" to get a comfortable fit. If needed, for a more secure fit, remove your denture and sprinkle a small amount of Weber Denture Liner Adhesive (included in the kit) onto the top of the Liner and put the denture back in your mouth (experiment to find out how much or how little powder you need to use.)
At night: remove the liner from the denture, rinse in clean running water, let it dry then re-use it again the next day. The liner, when cleaned in this way, can be used and re-used many times.
(2) Kit # PF-10: The denture liner compound in this kit is the same as in the kit above, but these liners are easier to use because they have been Pre-Formed to your choice of UPPERS or LOWERS. This pre-forming makes them easier and faster to use because they are made to fit your upper or lower denture with a mimimun of "shaping" by you. Just drop them onto your denture where they will self-adhere, (with or without adhesive powder) and your denture will remain stable and securely in place all day. Ahh...! Comfortable dentures are yours - at last!
Place your TRIAL ORDER TODAY! Here is how to order:
1. Look at the list on the left side of this page
2. Click on page #5
3. On page #5 scroll down untill you see the pictures of the Weber Denture Liners, then click on the picture that shows the kind of kit that you want to order and you'll be taken to the page where you can place your order.
DON'T WAIT! ORDER FOR TRIAL TODAY!