NAVIGATION......Of this site:
Scroll slowly down this page to see the contents and most popular products. How to order, see below.
VIDEOS OF OUR PRODUCTS
CAN BE SEEN HERE!
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS HAVE VIDEOS: 1. Denture liners, 2. Sleep Masks, 3. Tools (woodworking), 4. Health Products, 5. Books by Weber, 6. Cold Weather Products: now, scroll down...
1. D=DENTURE Liners VIDEO To see VIDEO, click on the link below to go there right now:(page #9-D)
Note: SPECIAL OCTOBER SALE! 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL DENTURE LINER PRODUCTS FOR ONE MONTH ONLY.
(When you order, send me an email - email@example.com - then I will send you a refund in the amount of 10% off of your order.)
2. S= SLEEP MASKS VIDEO To see VIDEO, click on the link below to go there righ now:page #87-S
FOR MORE Weber Denture Liner INFORMATION:
My new "ALMOST FREE" EBook now available. To learn more about your new life as you live with dentures, go to the following website and get a copy of my Ebook: "Living With Dentures" (by: T.L. Weber). It will cost you $2.99 for a copy BUT when you order anything from me, I will refund that money to you. (just ask me for the book refund when you order). The websit is: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/242162
3. T=TOOLS for woodworkers VIDEO Flex Drum Sander Kits, Label Peeler. To see VIDEO, click on the link below to go there right now:
FLEX DRUM SANDER VIDEO (page #52-T) : http://www.yrret.stirsite.com/photofds.html
WEBER LABEL PEELER VIDEO (page 60-T): http://www.yrret.stirsite.com/page/page/3920328.htm
4. H= HEALTH Products VIDEO (Raynauds) To see VIDEO click on the link below to go there right now: Raynauds Syndrome, thermal wrist wraps,hearing aid helper (page H-50),Dry Eye Syndrome sleep mask. (page 35-H)page 88-H
5. B= BOOKS by Weber VIDEO To see VIDEO, click on the link below to go there right now: (books about: teeth, How To Cope... with life, and short stories)page 90-B
6. W= COLD WEATHER (Winter) Products VIDEO To see VIDEO click on the link below to go there now: page #3-W
Summeer & Winter use:TOASTY FEET (AEROGEL) foot warming insoles non-electric;
Winter Use: Breath warming cold weather mask.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS DO NOT HAVE VIDEOS:
To make it easy for you to navigate this site we have assigned numbers and letters to the pages you see on the left side of this page (Example at top of page is: 1-G-HOME). Also Names of the CATAGORIES of products. So, if you want WINTER type products, find a number with a W alongside of it. If you want to see DENTURE products, find a number with a D alongside of it....etc.
7. F=FURNITURE All pages with letter "F"- (step stool, three-in-one chair/ladder- plans and kits)
8. G= GENERAL Information about OBW (us) include all of the pages with letter "G":such as our: history, plans, desire to help you, etc.
9. A= ART, Carvings, Paintings - all pages with letter "A" (hand carved shorebirds and oil paintings)
10. X= BLOGS written by: Terry L. Weber many different subjects -
all pages with the letter "X"
WHAT TO DO NEXT: EXAMPLE: When you want to find denture liner information,for example, look for a number with a "D" alongside of it, then click on that page in list on left side of this page. To find something like a sleep mask, look for a number with an "S" alongside of it. If you would like to read a few of my articles, go to the list on your left and chick on any number that starts with an "X". See below for my qualifications as an expert "Diamond Status" writer.
HOW TO ORDER: Go to page #5-G near top of list,
on the left side of this page:
Scroll down while you are on page #5-G (on left) to see small pictures of all of our personal comfort products. Click on the words under the picture to get more information.
NOTE: If you would rather place your order our products from AMAZON.COM, Click on the following LINK:
NEW WEBSITE IS: http//www.dentureliner.com
We have set up a new website to make it easier for you to see all of our denture liner products and to place your order easily. Please click on the above URL to see our new site. Let me know if you have a problem:
CALL: 877-309-8382 or 609-758-7385
NOTE: After you get there, you can scroll down the list on your left for more information about all of our denture liners.
Thanks, Terry Weber
Popular PERSONAL COMFORT PRODUCTS by Weber include the following:
Weber Denture Liner kits (D): Regular or Uppers and Lowers. No Loose Dentures
Toasty Feet Foot Warmer Insoles (W) - non-electric.(NASA insulation) No cold feet
Flex Drum Sander Kit (T)- makes all round wood sanding easy (and fun!)
6/19/12 NOTICE:Since EzinesArticles.com has granted me bragging rights. I am pleased to brag to everyone about the award they gave me a few days ago. Ever since 2005 when I began sending my originals articles to them, I have been one of their "Platinum Expert Authors". Their highest award.
Now they have a new and higher award known as the: " Diamond Expert Authors Award."
They have just given me that honor for the many article I've sent to them. They say I am now
one of the "best of the best" of their more than 446,889 worldwide expert authors.
I am proud of this award. I can now put "DEA" after my name as in: Terrance Livingston Weber, DEA (Diamond Expert Author). Pretty impressive! There is no money involved, I get some extra membership benefits and lots of valuable prestige in the exclusive world of authors and writers.
Terry L. Weber,DEA,9 (Diamond Expert Author)
Sleep Masks - Eye Cover, Blindfold, Event, Dry Eye, MRI Safe, order 1 or 1,000
Raynaud's Syndrome Thermal Wrist & Ankle Wraps for Pain & Discomfort relief
Weber Hearing Aids Liners - NOISE BE GONE!, no more re-molds,saves money
(Pat. Pend.) Your choice: Disk shape where you shape them, to fit your denture, or PreShaped Uppers & Lowers Ready To Use-Easy Fit!
DO YOUR DENTURES MAKE YOU SUFFER? Do you have "denture sores?" Are your dentures loose? Do you sometimes "wear" your denture in a pocket instead of in your mouth?
Weber Soft Adjustable Denture Liner Kit: USE ON BOTH UPPERS AND LOWER DENTURES. No mixing is needed, simply put in place on your denture. Easy to remove for cleaning.
NOTE: NEW PreShaped Denture Liners are explained at the bottom of this page. Just scroll down to see them.
This new Weber Denture Liner Kit (Pat. Pend.) can be a great way for you to "come alongside" by providing a most welcome gift for yourself or other people you know who wear dentures.
Many dentures cause mouth sores because they don't fit properly. The new Weber Denture Liner kit is (Pat. Pend.) easy to use,it is a "do-it-yourself-at-home" way to make all dentures (false teeth) comfortable to wear at all times. So, if you or people you know "wear" their dentures in a pocket, give them one of these new, low cost Weber Denture Liner kits to solve their denture problems. You can read more about this by clicking the title: Weber Denture Liner Kit in the list on your left.
BELOW: YOU CAN READ FEEDBACK FROM OUR CUSTOMERS ABOUT WEBER DENTURE LINERS:
SUMMARY: YOUR OLD DENTURES CAN FIT BETTER • DO IT YOURSELF AT HOME! NO MIXING!
How Weber soft adjustable Denture Liners can work for you: (Use on both upper and lower dentures)
1. You dry the denture.
(2) You place the always soft Liner ( 2" dia. disk) on the dry denture.
(3) You push it around to make it fit.
(4) you put the denture in your mouth and gently bite with mild pressure.
(5) You remove denture.
(6)You wet the Liner and sprinkle small amount of adhesive powder on the Liner (test to see how little or how much is needed).
(7). That's all, but at night you can peel the Liner off of the denture, rinse Liner in running water and then re-use Liner again the next day (as above).
How Weber Denture Liners Can Provide Healing Of Sore Spots: (Use on both upper and lower dentures)
If you have one or more sore spots on your gums you can get some immediate relief by placing a piece of a Liner on the denture where the sore spot is. This will provide a soft cushion between the denture and gum where the sore is, in this way irritation (rubbing by the denture) is eliminated and healing of the sore spot will take place over time.
Satisfaction guaranteed or money back!
SEE BELOW: THESE PEOPLE FOUND A WAY TO REDUCE THE SUFFERING CAUSED BY THEIR DENTURES (FALSE TEETH): Weber Denture Liner Kit is the answer!
(1) prompt delivery of a great product that is well worth the price! (bethd001)
(2) IT WAS TRULY AN HONOR AND A PRIVILEGE DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS EBAYER!
(3) Fast shipping, very professional. GREAT JOB. Thanks so much, will buy from again.
(4) am very pleased, can spit further than ever and eat chicken bones again
(5) Hi there Just got the denture liner. I can't tell you how thrilled I am. I have a bottom denture and for years I've tried every product under the sun and nothing works. I can't afford to keep getting a brand new plate, so your product was worth a try. I used it in seconds and it's the most comfortable I've ever been since having the plate fitted. I am going to order a couple more this morning. I am moving to Canada in January, please, please say you will deliver there as well. You have brightened up my world, just in an instant - God bless you. Thanks so much again Lorraine (Alan's wife)
Hi I've just purchased 2 of this item. Could you send me an invoice please. It's for Lorraine in the UK. Many thanks for a brilliant product. Lorraine
You certainly may use my comments and it's a privilege to have made your acquaintance. Thanks again Terry and God bless.
(6) Was like it said, will buy again. fast shipping, (utheden)
(7) Excellent Product! Saved me $100's! I will be back for more! Highly recommended
(8) thank you !! A+A+A+
(9) Fantastic product....so easy to use! Great seller....thank you! AAA+++! (10) Excellent product and highly recommended seller! A++++++++
(11) wow, great prices, great products, fast shipping, thank you very much!
(12) Super quick delivery of product. Item is exactly as described. Great transaction
(13) Super quick shipping, great item! Very pleased, highly recommend!
(14) good deal thanks. A+++++
(15) fast service, product is as advertised
(16) Good seller, fast delivery, packaged well.
(17) A neat invention and $10 cheaper than my usual online liner-A+++++
(18) Thanks, Great product works well. (
19) Thank you so very much...God bless
(20) Fast Shipping, good communication, great product. good Ebayer.. A++ deal
(21) Fastest shipping I've ever seen and a great product. I am very pleased!
(22) Nice product, fast delivery, great deal, A+++++ Thanks !
(23) Fast delivery. It works! Thanks.
(24) Great product!! Fast shipment!! A++++ transaction! It works.
(25) Thanks very much. Works fine. Fast shipment! Nice seller.
(26) really liked it,,,,it works better any thing i have tried.
(27) wow this works great thank you so much
(28) this is my 2nd order ,works really well, will be back
(29) very good ,thank you
(30) Excellent transaction! Highly recommend this A++
(31) great product, thank you
(32) WOW~Fast Delivery and the product is Wonderful~Thanks so Much~A++++
(33) shipping really,really fast!!! great product, will buy again, God Bless!!!!
(34) Excellent seller...good product!
QUESTION: HOW LONG DO THE LINERS LAST?
ANSWER: It is a personal choice. Some people use them for one week, some two, others 3 weeks or a month. It is a matter of keeping the soft compound washed clean by rinsing in running water. This is easy to do with daily cleaning or maintenance, but not everyone does that regularly. You just have to experiment and see what works best for you.
Weber Denture Liners explanation follows: As you probably know, people who are dentists tell us they "practice" dentistry. According to my dictionary, to practice is to "exercise for proficiency." In other words, for the most part dentists are still learning and trying their best to get their dental work right. Generally, they do excellent work. But when it comes to false teeth (dentures) apparently there is still much room for improvement. For more details about our denture liners, go to our blogs at: www.webermadejust4u.com
HISTORY OF DENTURES: Here are a few facts that may interest you regarding the history of dentures. Sets of dentures have been found dating from the early 15th century, but they probably existed even before that time. Some were carved from bone or ivory, or made up of teeth from dead or living donors. Those dentures must have been uncomfortable and prone to rot after extended use.
The first porcelain dentures were made around 1770 by Alexis Duchateau. In 1791 the first British patent was granted to Nicholas Dubois De Chermant, who had previously been an assistant to Duchateau. De Chermant described his dentures in his patent application as:
" A composition for the purpose of making of artificial teeth. Either single or double or in rows, or in complete sets with springs for fastening or affixing the same in a more easy and effectual manner than any hitherto discovered. Thus, they could be worn for any length of time and consequently more perfectly resembled the natural teeth."
He began selling his dentures in 1792 with most of his porcelain paste supplied by Wedgewood. Single teeth in porcelain were then made, starting around 1808. Later, dentures were made of vulcanite and then, in the 20th century, acrylic resin and other plastics became quite popular. Then during a survey in Britain, in 1968 it was estimated that 79% of people who were 65 to 74 years old had no natural teeth at all. Later, around 1998 this figure had dropped to only 36%.
Years ago, my mother and my father had very soft teeth. Eventually, both of my parents had to have dentures made to replace their badly decayed natural teeth. As a child, I remember seeing both Mother and Dad reach into their pockets; take out their dentures before a meal and slyly the put them in their mouths so they could chew their food. Back then, I did not understand why they didn't keep the false teeth in their mouths all the time. I thought their smiles looked much better with teeth than without.
As you may have guessed, I just naturally have soft teeth. Now, my time has come to have dentures of my own. Therefore, I have gained a first hand understanding of the problems my folks had with their dentures. In short, I've discovered it hurts to keep dentures in your mouth all the time. Why? Because, after a year or so, denture wearers find their false teeth no longer fit properly. False teeth can eventually: wobble, get loose, fly out of your mouth unexpectedly, go clickety-clack, rub gums raw and generally feel uncomfortable. So, for most people - out they come until needed.
My dentist explained to me why this happens. He said it is because, after the extraction of natural teeth, our gums gradually shrink. As they shrink the acrylic denture that once fit so well, gets loose. As more time goes by, the looser the denture becomes. My dentist suggested I have my year old loose denture re-lined with a thicker layer of acrylic to correct the problem. I did that once. I won't do it again. Why, because it just costs too much time and money.
I tend to be creative and inventive. So, after several months of
study of my loose denture problem and many experiments with a variety of materials and compounds, I finally figured out a simple solution to the problem.
Now, with my new denture liner kit (patent pending), in just a few minutes you can put an always soft, always flexible liner in his or her denture and there is no need to visit a dentist.
This new do-it-yourself denture liner solves the problem once and for all. Benefits include: low cost, easy to install, no mixing of compounds and the liner is quite durable. In short, now all denture wearers can have false teeth that are more comfortable and better fitting then ever before. Today, denture wearers can avoid the embarrassment of being seen in public without having their dentures in their mouths. In addition, eating food without worrying about loose or hurting dentures can be a concern denture wearers don't have to think about any more.
And best of all, they can again give everyone they meet one of their beautiful smiles.
By: Terry L. Weber
FOR A QUICK SUMMARY OF WEBER PRODUCTS read the paragraph below:
Within all of these pages you can see:
(1) Raynaud's Wrist & Ankle Wraps (Pat. Pend.) for people with always cold hands and feet due to the effects of Raynaud's Syndrome.
Our new (2) Toasty Feet Foot Warmers do just what their name says: "keep your feet Toasty Warm!. Then there are our
(3) Original Disposable Sleep Masks that are practical and low in cost. Or, you may want to take a look at our very popular...
(4) No Light Sleep Masks. They really "darken" any place you want to sleep at very low "room darkening cost." Of course the Weber...
(5) Denture Liners are quite popular with all people who wear false teeth. If you do woodworking that involves sanding round wood such as walking sticks and canes, take a look at our...
(6) Flex Drum Sander. It makes round wood sanding easier than ever before. In addition to our originals Denture Liners(Pat. Pend.) we now offer you the easier to use...
(7) Weber PreFormed Denture Liners . You can order denture liners in your choice of pre-shaped liners as Uppers or Lowers. If you happen to be hard of hearing and are wearing hearing aids, then our new...
(8) Weber Hearing Aids helpers can make your hearing aids much more comfortable while at the same time eliminating those annoying whistles, beeps, squeals and wind noise.
(9)Raynaud's WRIST & ANKLE WRAPS (Pat. Pend.)-a new way to overcome the discomfort of cold hands, fingers feet and toes.
FOR MORE INFORMATION go to the "ALL PRODUCTS & ORDER PAGE" in the list on your left. 5th title down from the top.
Here are THREE NEW WAYS TO KEEP WARM in the WINTER: Foot Warmers, Wrist & Ankle Wraps and the Breath Warming Cold Weather Mask are described in detail on the "ALL PRODUCTS & ORDER PAGE" in the list on your left (5th title down from the top - go there and have a look) Note: Don't be afraid to look at this page, you can just look, without the need to order anything at all.
(10) ANCHORS OF FAITH, a 318 page book written by Terrance L. Weber (Go to: All Products & Order Page in the list on the left side of this page.- it is the 5th title down from the top)
• PRE FORMED WEBER DENTURE LINERS - upper and lower always soft denture liners cut to the shape of both Upper dentures and Lower dentures - very convenient and easy to use.
• DELUXE WEBER DENTURE LINERs 10 LINERS + ADHESIVE POWDER
• SNORE NO MORE SHIELD - So everyone can get better sleep!
• TOASTY FEET - FOOT WARMING INSOLES - non-electric. NASA insulation. Ultra light weight.
• DRY EYE SYNDROME SLEEP MASK- relieves dry eye discomfort while you sleep
• FLEX DRUM SANDERs - marvelous new way to quickly sand all round wood.
• ALL PLASTIC "LIGHT GUARD"sleep mask - small, neat, compact, great for travel, eliminates lights.
• BLOGS by Terry Weber are listed below, near bottom of list on your left.
• ORIGINALS BY WEBER: CONTACT ADDRESS:
Originals By Weber, Terry L. Weber, 338 Alabama Avenue, Toms River, NJ 08753 (USA),
Phone: 877-309-8382, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Established as an Internet business in 2000.
• More than 871,923 page views - so far!
• OVER eight hundred seventy one thousand (871.000 people) have looked at these pages.!
Will you please tell your friends to drop in and say: "HI" to us? Simply click on the: "Recommend" title near BOTTOM of list on your left. BTW- Thanks! (in advance) for your help.
THE AUDIO VOICE CAN BE TURNED OFF BELOW: SCROLL DOWN TO DO IT.
Hello! My name is Terry Weber, WELCOME to the ORIGINALS BY WEBER website! We are honored that you dropped in to visit with us.
If you would like to "come alongside" a friend or family member with a unique gift, but are not sure what kind of GIFT product you want, all GIFT SUGGESTIONS such as: No Light Sleep Mask, Weber Denture Liner Kit and Flex Drum Sander Kit are listed to your left. You can scroll down the list and click on any GIFT that looks interesting to you.
SUGGESTION: If you want to see something NEW, INTERESTING and only available here - Click on "Mallard In Flight Mirror,"one of my hobbies is carving: I "invented" this new kind of wood carving that hangs on the wall. To see it for yourself go to the list on your left and click on: MALLARD IN FLIGHT OR YOU CAN COPY & PASTE THIS URL: http://www.originalsbyweber.com/page/page/5256767.htm
Or, if you just want to BROWSE FOR A GIFT - and sort of look around - go ahead, Then if you have any questions about what you've seen, send me an email.
My email address is: email@example.com
Below are SOME GREAT GIFT IDEAS just for you:
Gift # (1) A No Light sleep mask This No Light Sleep mask, also called a blindfold, actually keeps out all light, for better, more restful sleep even in a brightly lit room. - the No Light Sleep mask, eye cover is made only by Weber. The Weber No Light Sleep mask with our new, unique "Weber Washable Liner" made to keep the inside of any sleep mask always clean, fresh and sanitary. Another benefit of the Liners: they make any sleep mask last much longer.
A Weber No Light Sleep Mask can be a most welcome "come alongside "kind of gift for your friends and relatives who have trouble getting to sleep because of bothersome lights that shine in their eyes all the time. Now, with the new Weber No Light Sleep Mask, you can help them get a much better night's sleep no matter where they are.
Articles by Terry Weber as: (see below).
YOU CAN CLICK ON THE (above) "EZINES" logo to be taken to a list of (my) Terry Weber's PLATINUM (top rated)articles. TRY IT NOW! When you get to the list, read the titles and click on any that may interest you - now or later. Thanks. TLW
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER WHERE WE AUTOMATICALLY SEND YOU INFORMATION THAT MAY INTEREST YOU, PLEASE FILL IN THE INFORMATION IN THE FORM BELOW:
http://<a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A14P4BROACEA7R"><img class="size-full wp-image-868 alignnone" title="amazonorder" src="http://dentureliner.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/amazonorder.jpg" alt="" width="306" height="54" /></a>