END-DENTURE-SLIP LINER PADS TRIAL KIT NO MIXING ONE WEEK TRIAL KIT:7 UPPERS +7 LOWERS
DENTURE LINER PADS TRIAL KIT
Denture Wearer's Alert!
New Do-It-Yourself END-DENTURE-SLIP Liner Pads: 7 upper pads plus 7 lower pads plus
container of adhesive paste and a bottle of dry adhesive powder.
TRY ALL 7 OF THESE Weber Denture Liner Pads To See How It Works For You
to use to get more comfortable dentures. (EDS-7-TK)
Result: No more loose dentures!
IInstruction about how to use are included.
(one pad per day)
NOTE: If you only use UPPERS, tell us (via email) and we will send 14 uppers and no lowers.
NOTE: If you only use LOWERS, tell us (via email) and we will send 14 lower and no uppers.
NOTE: If you do not use both upper and lowers, your trial period will then be 14 days instead of 7 days.
Example: 14 day's trial for uppers only or 14 day's trial for lowers only.
Just be sure to remember to tell us (via email) to send you either uppers or lowers (instead of both) so we don't send youi the wrong kind of Pads.
As you may know lower dentures are the most difficult to keep in place while chewing. This is because only gravity keeps them in place if there are no other lower teeth available. This new "pad system" has been widely tested by people who have lower dentures and it works very well to keep lower dentures: secure, stable and comfortable.
Uppers dentures are much easier to keep in place due to the natural suction provided by the roof or your mouth. Even so, as your gums and jawbones slowly shrink in size after your natural teeth have been remove, upper denture do get loose. As you chew, and put pressure on the front and sides of the upper denture it will move. This is when you will appreciate the way these new Weber Denture Liner Insert Pads keep the uppers in place and much more comfortable all day long.
Try these new END-DENTURE-SLIP Liner Pads for a week. See for yourself how much more comfortable your dentures can be.
NO MORE LOOSE DENTURES... means much more denture comfort at all times.
P.S. We suggest you order a one month supply of END-DENTURE-SLIP: 31 Lower and 31 Upper Liner Pads (Total liners=62) as a trial. Later you can re-order enough Liner pads (uppers and/or lowers) for six months or a year's use.
Note: If you only need Upper Liner Pads or Lower Liner Pads (not both kinds) see our other listings.
When you order this TRIAL KIT, END-DENTURE-SLIP here is what you will get:
1. A one week's supply of BOTH Weber Dry Liner PADS: 7- LOWER plus 7-UPPER Denture Liner Pads. (14- Liner pads). Use 1- each day.
2. One container of denture adhesive paste
3. One bottle Weber Denture Dry Adhesive Powder
4. Instructions. (see copy below)
Here's how you can have Comfortable Upper & Lower Dentures with much better: retention, support & stability!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE END-DENTURE-SLIP:
1. Wet one or two Liner pads under faucet.
2. Clean and dry the denture(s).
3. Put a very thin strip of adhesive paste on denture, put pad on the adhesive.
4. Trim pad (with scissors) to remove any excess around edges of denture.
5. Place a small dot of adhesive paste in middle of denture (s).
6. Wet Liner pad lightly under faucet, put denture into mouth.
7. Bite gently to "seat" denture comfortably in mouth.
8. Replace Liner daily and use new Liner each day.
9. Use dry powder on top of Liner pad (sparingly, if needed)